Sunday 8 December 2013

School Of Bitches

School Of Bitches 

School Of Bitches, a Cardiff based art house, were on the up and rise with their Graphic novel, which they had successfully premiered the year before at the Malta Comic Con, followed by similar conventions in Cardiff, Derry and Melksham. They were due to return to Malta for the 2013 Comic Con, and were to premiere a teaser animation, and they needed someone to make and produce the video. And that someone was me, and I would be joining them in Malta.

The project was one I thoroughly enjoyed, and Alan Stealth, Dhalia and Judas (The School of Bitches) were very pleased with the progress, and the final outcome.

At a minute and a half long, the video was indeed a teaser trailer, and the thought of it being shown at a Comic Con greatly excited me. I even included my 'logo' at the end, the same logo that appears on my business card.

The video was complete, put onto a DVD and ready for the Comic Con, and so was I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment