Thursday 12 December 2013

Malta Videos

I did a lot of filming in Malta. Around 7.5 GB worth in fact. The plan was to make a video for the Comic Con, and a more personal one, like one of my daily video diaries.

The Comic Con video contained a lot of footage, footage that took me ages to separate and cut down. I enjoyed watching all the clips back though. It took me three whole days to edit it, and I made plenty of changes on the last day, things I noticed that had started to grind on me. Happy with it, I exported the video, then uploaded it to Youtube. It took over an hour to upload, and I was getting impatient. I just wanted to share it with everyone. The video contained pretty much everyone's art, so it was a good way for people to see the caliber of work that was on show. It ended very nicely, with clips of the artists talking to paying comic fans, and also talking to each other. It was lovely to watch.

The diary video turned out to be more of a summary, I didn't have enough memory (Technical not mental) to do a proper diary, so I included random things which included seeing malta out of the plane window, sightseeing, rain storms and me labelling everything as 'Maltese'. Eg. "Look, a Maltese dog".

You can watch the Comic Con video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrUlg4siprs

And here is the other, shorter video.


No comments:

Post a Comment