Saturday 20 September 2014

Storyboards and Script = Complete

So as the title states, the storyboards and script have been completed for the 2nd episode. So is the very first scene. And if you all remember (or look under this post) a very famous world figure is in the episode. Why? I'm not telling you. I will say that there will be another well known figure in the episode too.

I'm confident this episode will be made a lot quicker than the first episode, so I can start boshing out episodes every 2 (???) months rather than every 4 and a half months.

So that's the latest update, check out the Facebook page (and LIKE it), check out my Youtube page to see random videos from back in my uni days where I had no hair, and check out my website to read character bios!

Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment