Monday 21 July 2014

The End Is In Sight

Almost there...

The animation is nearly complete, and the end is now in sight. It's been a long project, and being my first animation, I wasn't really sure how long it would take. The animation will only be a couple of minutes long, but the amount of time and work that has gone into it has been massive. Sure, it doesn't look great artistically. I'm no skilled artist, and there's lots of room for improvement, but it's the story and the charm of the animation that I'm hoping will be successful. And with each new episode, I hope to improve every time. I've already learnt a lot throughout this first episode and taken into account things that I can do better.

I think my main goal is to create a kind of fan base; which will be helped by using recurring characters all with different personalities, relevant themes and recognisable locations.

There are a lot of 'in' and private jokes which no one else will understand bar a few people, but they will still be funny (hopefully). I've already started penning down ideas for the next episode, so this first episode is going to be the first of many!



No comments:

Post a Comment